6.04.2012

Busy…

By Stephanie

I know we are getting to that time of year when kids get out of school, the weather is warm and we would all rather be relaxing. 

  You would think that is why I haven’t posted in over a week…..

But you would be wrong.

My kids are still in school until the 20th of JUNE! stupid snow days.

The weather here still makes me want to make soup and stay inside wearing sweaters instead of shorts and cute wedge sandals. 

But we have been busy….packing. 

Yep we are MOVING!  Back to Vegas baby.  And this time with a child in the middle of chemo.   I have moved us several times across state lines, six to be exact.  But NEVER with a kid that had medical issues.  So last week was researching and getting referrals for doctors in Vegas. 

It’s harder than here.  At Children’s in Seattle, it’s a one stop shop.  All the doctors she needs are in one place.  And they share her file.  So there is no miscommunication between departments.  It’s amazing. 

We won’t have that there.  But we will have friends, family and loads of vitamin D. 

Speaking of Vitamin D, we got our Disney pics.  Here are just a few.  I will do the other posts of our day as soon as I can reformat the pics off the DVD they gave me.  My computer doesn’t read DVD’s.  You can see their darling outfits!  These aprons worked great! Thanks to everyone who contributed.  They were perfect.

And don’t judge my hair. I thought I had great products for humidity.  Obviously I was mistaken. 

Photo0056FourBySix Photo0002FourBySix Photo0011FourBySix Photo0026FourBySix  Photo0035FourBySix Photo0044FourBySix Photo0053FourBySix

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Stephanie, I am so excited for you that you get to move back to vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete