5.04.2013

It's Not Over

I went to Endocryn yesterday.  Not with Avery.  With Payton.  I did get some of Avery's results since they see the same great doctor.  Avery is low on vitamin D (REALLY?  We live in LAS VEGAS?  I just need to sit her outside a few minutes a day.) and her thyroid med needs to be increased.  
   Now onto Payton.  She has been having some blood sugar issues.  They had her do a glucose intolerance test.  If you don't know, she HATES needles.  Like passes out, hates needles.  Plus not eating to her is pure torture.  It wasn't fun.  But we made it through.  We knew that her blood sugar drops, but the concerning thing is her levels are spiking.  Over 200. That's bad in case you are like me and have no idea. 
   SO....we get to repeat this wonderful test.  Payton looked like she was going to faint just from that news.  We have to monitor her blood sugar now and pray that this doesn't end up looking like what it is looking like.  Diabetes.  I have a brother in law and niece with it. I know what it means.  Especially for a girl.  So if you can add Payton to your prayer lists, that would be great!! 
   But we are off to Disneyland and Six Flags.  I am going to try to forget about all the medical issues and just have FUN!!  
   Plus it's Chris' birthday today.  Happy Birthday Honey.  Even though you lied to me 16 years ago.  I still love you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment