5.10.2013

Make A Wish Gala

   We had another amazing event.  Make a wish southern Nevada throws an amazing party!!

makeawish gala0001

The dresses turned out nice.  Avery’s actually is vintage fabric.  It was from fabric my mother-in law had from her mom.  My mother-in-law had a dress made from it when she was about Avery’s age.  SUPER cool!!  Nathan of course looks annoyed…as usual. 

  We also met up with a super cute girl (women, but she is tiny and a lot younger than me, so I say girl).   Her name is Erica Linz.  We had seen her at a few other events.  I asked her what she did for work, she is a cirque du soleil acrobat.  SERIOUSLY??  She stared in the Cirque movie Worlds Away.  Her and Avery totally hit it off!!  We meet some amazing people.  She is at quite a few events we go to.  She has a huge heart and is helping children.  That makes her even more amazing!

erica and avery 2

No comments:

Post a Comment