8.17.2012

Let the Sunshine in…

By Stephanie

Avery is doing the same.  Her stomach hurts which leads me to believe this has been a virus on top of her not eating.  Glad she had another bag of TPN last night!  We will get her taken care of.

So in between doctor visits I have done a bit of sewing.  I made these curtains for $20!!  I took two white panels from Wal-Mart (15$) and paired them with this one green panel I found at Ross ($5).  And that cute black and brown hutch I found at the restore for $25!  Inside I have the mail, phones and chargers.  On the bottom I am storing my ridiculous amount of cookbooks.  The arrangement on top needs some plants or something.  I’ll get to it…someday.

If you look close you will see Hallie eating breakfast and a few boxes in that corner. 

P8179238 P8179239

And here is one set of panels in the girls room.  I would have the other set done, but I miscalculated on the ric rak.  I need 10 more yards!  Sheesh.  That is a LOT of ric rak.  I already bought 14 yards.  I will get it done….sometime.  And yes I moved stuff out of the way so it looks clean and organized in that room.   It’s so NOT. 

P8179230  P8179234

No comments:

Post a Comment