10.08.2012

Working, always working

By Stephanie
   I thought my home was coming along pretty well.  Until I stepped in that bowling alley of a room the two little girls shared.  It was a DISASTER.  To say the least.  So I stopped going in there….for the most part. 
  But while my uber talented sister and interior designer was here, I totally picked her brain for ideas.  And no, it isn’t done yet.  And yes I took this before they got home from school.  So we will see what it looks like tomorrow.  BUT, everything has a place.  And they have room to play and read.  And it doesn’t seem so long now.  Great suggestions Amy! 
This dress up area is a curtain rod I had and Ikea corbels.  Then add a mirror and basket, again, things I already had!  I do want a sign or some art work in this area… but that will come later.
P9189344
You can see the darling Ikea light that Amy brought down.  I love Ikea (sigh)
P9189337
I know there is still a ton of white wall space…I’m working on it.
P9189340
P9189341
Now you can see the cute bright fun quilts.  As long as they make their beds each morning…
P9189343

No comments:

Post a Comment