8.16.2011

Foundation

by Stephanie

So I was out of my tinted moisturizer.  It is the Mary Kay kind.  I liked it.  But honestly, how often to I need spf and extra moisture here….almost never!!  So I decided to try something new.  Kandee Johnson has this tutorial on her site that has totally changed the way I think about my make-up.  Foundation in particular.  She recommended Forever Make-ups High Def foundation.  (You can get it here..or at Sephora).  It was a bit more than I would spend…but really…I LOVE this stuff.  It is AWESOME.  I am shade 120.  Just in case you are wondering.  And yes, I love to put in on with my fingers, right after my shower.  While my skin is warm.  It seems to really spread on more evenly.  And it isn’t too heavy. 

So if you are in the market for some new foundation…I TOTALLY recommend this one.  And Kandee’s tutorial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment