5.05.2011

Diet Help

By Stephanie

As swimsuit season is flying at light speed toward us (me), I am trying not to panic.  I am trying to keep up with my online calorie counter (FREE). 

Shrink thighs, shrink….

But sometimes I want something…yep just something.  Usually something sweet.  That is where my Stash herbal tea literally saves me.  Flavor and NO calories.  Maybe you are saying, I don’t really like herbal tea.  And maybe you don’t.  But have you tried Stash herbal tea?  They are SO yummy.  I got a sampler box and my favorite is the Licorice Spice.  It is a bit spicy and very sweet.  Perfect when the kids are having ice cream and I need something because I am 10 calories over already for the day!   Also the Myer Lemon,  Peppermint and Chamomile are in my cupboard.  I love, love, love these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment