4.27.2011

Being Fabulous

I found the best book last week! It is called The Essentials of Fabulous.






I was buying a few books on Amazon and, don't ask me how, but I found this book. It sounded intriguing, so I added it to my cart. As soon as my order arrived, I couldn't help it, I just had to read this book first and I'm so glad I did.  Here is the caption on the back of the book. "Count your lucky stars if you grew up without one illustrious relative to your name. That means you aren't under the delusion that you've inherited some magical gene or magnificent bankroll that makes you fabulous. It also means that you may be in on a secret: No one is born fabulous." The author, Ellen Lubin-Sherman shows throughout the book what fabulous people do, and gives practical advice on how we can incorporate that into our lives. If you are looking for not only a good read, but a leg up on how to live a fabulous life order this book, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment